Brussels-North station (4 min.): Take the main exit from the station (follow the directions for ‘uitgang centrum’) which take you to Noordplein. Then turn right onto Koolbranderstraat. After 260m you reach Koning Albert II Laan. Number 19 (= the Phoenix building) is located on the corner on your left, opposite the Proximus building.
WTC stop: lines 14, 20, 46, 57, 58 and 88 (4 min.)
Thomas stop: Lines 3, 25, 32, 55 and 93 (12 min.)
North station stop: lines 3 and 4 (4 min.)
Lines 2 and 6:
Rogier stop (6 min), IJzer stop (6 min.)
• Parking in our Phoenix building: paid parking for visitors is available using the following app: Seety
- Enter your vehicle details and a valid payment method in Seety.
- When you reach the barrier, it opens automatically.
- A parking session then starts automatically in the app and closes as soon as you leave the parking area.
• CCN car park (2 min.)
• Manhattan-Rogier car park (8 min.)
The Phoenix building has a bicycle shed.
The building and its surroundings are also accessible to persons with reduced mobility.
Koning Albert II-laan/Boulevard du Roi Albert II 19 (2nd floor)